Category: Remarketing

Home » Remarketing
How to Get the Most from Your Remarketing
Post

How to Get the Most from Your Remarketing

Even though it has been around for years, remarketing (also known as retargeting) is just now starting to gain acceptance and use by all types of businesses including dentists and doctors. When it comes to compelling website visitors to take action such as call or submit a form to book an appointment, one visit is typically not...

5 Search Retargeting Best Practices
Post

5 Search Retargeting Best Practices

Only about 10% of website visitors convert upon their first visit to a website so what marketing strategies do you have in place to help the remaining 90% become patients at your practice? Considered by some to be the biggest addition to search marketing since product listings, search retargeting offers local medical practice owners the ability to...

How to Use YouTube Remarketing for Your Practice
Post

How to Use YouTube Remarketing for Your Practice

Remarketing provides a phenomenal way to get your practice back in front of website visitors and even patients who search for your services but not make it to your website. In the long run, it helps boost overall online new patient leads by continuing to keep your practice top of mind as a patient decides which...